For Transferees

Old Students

NOTE:Upon completion of the above requirements, the student may enrol and claim his/her REGISTRATION CARD which will serve as Admission Card on the 1ST DAY OF CLASSES.
No student will be admitted in class without the REGISTRATION CARD.

For Transferees:Transferees are temporarily enrolled prior to the submission of Form 137-B (Permanent Record).

Failure to submit such record after July, the student will be denied entry from the school premises & will be automatically dropped off from the enrolment list.